`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few ebay pick ups

RE: few ebay pick ups
ya I did messege the seller basically asking if it is in person if getting my money back is a possibility. That I understand I should have read it and ask first so if not i understand. I am sure even if he does not that I can trade it or sell it for what I have in it. Just kinda sucks should have know it was to go to be true lol
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Sorry to rain on your parade. Its still a nice auto and it looks clean on that card. It looks better then my miller IP auto. I got a pretty rough foul ball from a game he pitched in low a signed.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Ya Thanks for the info lol. I messeged him and he said he could give me my money back if I wanted but he would have to keep the shipping cost not sure why. I told him if I could not get a full refund including shipping I would just take the card. Already have a trade lined up so not a huge deal if he is not willing to give back the shipping as well.

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Well guy was nice enough and gave me full refund. Kinda made it sound like I was making a huge mistake and that I would regret not keeping the auto. Also made a lil bit of a complaint that he was wasting a bubble mailer guess he already had my info on it but still gave me the full refund