`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Binders of basketball cards

RE: 2 Binders of basketball cards
Unfortunately it's very simple. Look for Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James and Kevin Durant. If you have anything by those players you might have something solid. The others most likely you can sell as a lot for pennines on the dollar which is why I asked how many cards you have. You mentioned the the BV on them all is 600.00. If that is 350+ cards that book for 600.00 then you most likely will only get 30-50 bucks tops for the lot. If it is 20 cards that add up to 600.00 then you might have something.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

I would like to get back into it. After spending the time to organize these binders, it made me want to start doing it again.

So if trading can get me the best value, what are your guys thoughts on the best way to do that.

Should I hit local shops or try on here?
I know about 30 of the cards total about 100.00, then there is a second tier of about 75.00-100.00. The rest are filler cards and I know that they aren't going to really get me much of anything.

Just want to unload them.

I truly enjoy trading on here. You had access to a lot of collectors who collect teams or players. Shops are most likely goign to turn you away. Beckett offers the "Organize" and you can update it with all the cards, though it takes a lot of time. Once you do that you can make trades through this site and I have had great experiences. For example, if you have a lot of Celtics cards I may trade for them for my collection in return for a single card of value or a selection of my lower cards that you need for your collection.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

So do I just plug in what I have and then just wait too see who wants what?

I actually juuust did this. Add it and then mark it for trade. Adjust for conditioning when necessary. The site can be slower than death but it is worth it at the end.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

try auction sites or local flea markets you may be able to move cards that way to get some $$$