`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'M almost done unpacking and ready to trade again

I'M almost done unpacking and ready to trade again
Being in the Army I thought I was used to moving alot but Im here to tell you Moving sucks!

I found my cards and have my room half way setup so hopefully can start trading again tonight.

Heres a pic of our stuff arriving, yes Ive accumulated a whole bunch of stuff, half of I probably dont need,lol.

[Image: DSCN2379_zpsf721fd83.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2380_zps7b89b825.jpg]
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: I'M almost done unpacking and ready to trade again
Wow that's a lot of crap....lol....jk......glad you and your stuff got there safe and sound...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

im turning 40 this year. i made 27 moves in my life

my mom made 51 moves in her first 60 years on earth (pops was military, husband was military)

moving never ever gets easier

Floyd,

I spent some time in the military myself and moved a few times. I am not in the military anymore but I am about to purchase another house and move in a couple weeks. I learned a valueable lesson today. NEVER NEVER NEVER store stuff in the attic. Because when you have to move, that is the worst part, clearing out the attic!

How many boxes did you have on this move that were not unpacked from the previous move?
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Wow!!! That's a lot of boxes!!! Welcome back Floyd... Hope you are doing well in your new location... Texas is awesome!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Seeing those shipping boxes makes me shudder a little, one of my jobs was as a mover right after high school. Literally, picking things up and moving them over there. It's amazing how many people are moving in and out and of military bases every day. That dark part of my life was when I was in the best physical shape though.
Hope the delivery guys were good to you, welcome back.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]