`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-06 Upper Deck Ice

05-06 Upper Deck Ice
Hi all. Former user of the boards, but now I'm back. Was going through a drawer and found the very few hockey cards I have left from when I was huge into collecting. I had bought a case of 05-06 Ice and have a bunch of jerseys, rookies, and parallels. I know some people on here collect certain players, so I was hoping to be able to help with collections.

The case was a bust. The best card I pulled was a Crosby Jersey, which I sold, but there are still some decent rookies and jerseys.

Brent Seabrook Cool Threads #'d 56/100 Jersey
Ray Borque Frozen Fabrics Jersey
Mario Lemieux Frozen Fabrics Jersey

I have a ton of level 4 and level 3 rookies. No idea if any of them have any value, but if you're looking for a certain player, let me know. I probably have it lol.

My Levels 2 #'d /999 are:

Mikko Koivu, Alexander Perezhogin, Cam Ward, and Jimmy Howard.

If anyone happens to be looking for any cards from that set let me know. They're just sitting here looking for a new home.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: 05-06 Upper Deck Ice
i'm collecing any and all upper deck ice cards. i'd love to take them. What do you collect? We can work out a trade if you'd prefer Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(05-27-2013, 01:01 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: i'm collecing any and all upper deck ice cards. i'd love to take them. What do you collect? We can work out a trade if you'd prefer Smile
I don't really collect anymore. If anything, I'd say Lidstrom and Yzerman.

(05-27-2013, 06:55 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: I don't really collect anymore. If anything, I'd say Lidstrom and Yzerman.
Hit up my org, see what you like. Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

i still trying to do the fresh ice and RC sets. have a look in my org if anything interests you
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

Hey guys, I know this is going to sound stupid, but where do I go to check your trade page? I've been looking, but can't find a link lol. It's been a LONG time since I've been on this site.
I think I'll need you guys to help me out haha

(06-01-2013, 10:11 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: Hey guys, I know this is going to sound stupid, but where do I go to check your trade page? I've been looking, but can't find a link lol. It's been a LONG time since I've been on this site.
I think I'll need you guys to help me out haha
next to the org right on the top of the page on the line that says price guide, graded card....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

The only card I'm chasing from that year of Ice is a Milan Hejduk Cool Threads Patch like below in my signature (only the ones numbered to 50)... please let me know if you've got one of those. Thanks.
Please help me find one of these 05/06 Hejduk Patches #/50:

[Image: HejdukCoolThreadsPatch502.jpg]

(06-13-2013, 09:56 PM)twoshupirates Wrote: The only card I'm chasing from that year of Ice is a Milan Hejduk Cool Threads Patch like below in my signature (only the ones numbered to 50)... please let me know if you've got one of those. Thanks.
I do not have one of those. In all honesty, in that entire case, I received only one numbered jersey in the whole thing. Let me just tell you, it was the WORST purchase I've EVER made. Unbelievably frustrating to spend that kind of money and pull a bunch of garbage.

I immediately sold my Crosby jersey and lotted most of the auto's together just to try and recoup some of that money. I paid over $900 for the case, I made $130 back on it, and didn't even bother listing the rest.

Just so you know, you have to have the cards listed in your Organize in order to trade or sell on the site. Here are a couple of links to help you along:
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Randi's Handy Hints
The last one with the extremely cheesy title is a thread that I made up and had the Beckett Community add to in order to help show what members would like to see happen within the trading community. If you need a hand with anything, I know that many people will be willing to help you out. Best wishes!

Randi