`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Box of Museum...MOJO ROUND!

RE: 2nd Box of Museum...MOJO ROUND!
Very nice! Just picked up the silver framed 10/10 and have seen one of the Gold framed go on Ebay for $360.

(05-26-2013, 05:32 AM)tntmclmm Wrote: Very nice! Just picked up the silver framed 10/10 and have seen one of the Gold framed go on Ebay for $360.
nice! yea, i looked at the bay and there was a gold and silver that sold for like an $8 difference. when i pulled it, i said to the LCS guys, "too bad its not the black one", lol.

you have to figure with the parallels, there's still only 30 of these per player. and ive gotten 2 of them out of 2 boxes and 1 pack lol. still kinda buzzing off of pulling it. this is my new best pull to overtake harper.

my gf doesnt collect, but she understands it and i explain some stuff to her, and when i showed her she busted out "HOLY S#!T!". her eyes lit up real big like.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(05-25-2013, 04:59 PM)bunk27 Wrote: Lol yeah museum is really nice junk

Anybody pull the dunns? ( he's not junk ) lol

Sick miggy dude
Every box I have seen has been worth about $40-$50. Wouldn't even pay for 1 of the mini boxes let alone all four. Very hard to get anything worth any value out of museum. I will not purchase anymore of it. Glad the OP had a nice hit.

Congrats on all the poistives
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK