`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Huge MJ beckett submission

RE: Huge MJ beckett submission
(05-25-2013, 06:37 AM)Topgun1983 Wrote: Yeah I've been wanting to send a lot of cards for ages it's costs so much money to send from Australia though $408 grading cost, $279 postage with insurence it all adds up
Will update my sig soon as well have A few more 9.5's now since that was taken
Thats my point exactly - almost $700 to get them slabbed and shipped.

But, when it comes to MJ i guess it is money well spent. Nothing bad can come out of it, at least.
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.

Man those are some beatuiful cards. I can only imagine how much that must cost to ship insured from Australia. I have about half of those cards and the other half I can only dream of (Noyz Boyz, Fusion, Plantinum, etc). Is the 95-96 Finest the refractor? I assume it is given the other high end stuff you have there. Hope you get the grades you want (as I know you only send in cards that you think are going to get BGS 9.5)

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(05-25-2013, 09:46 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Dang man! That's quite a load there. I'm curious what are your predictions for the SPx Finite Spectrum (Beautiful card BTW). They seem to be pretty tough to get a nice grade on... the SPx Finite Cards in general.

Also how are the CP3s coming?
Hey buddy, to be honest to me that card is at least a bgs 9 I have looked over the whole card, edges, surface, corners and centering I believe it's gem mint, haven't bought much of cp3 lately, working on growing my Mj graded PC ATM
(05-25-2013, 09:48 AM)johanolsson Wrote: Thats my point exactly - almost $700 to get them slabbed and shipped.

But, when it comes to MJ i guess it is money well spent. Nothing bad can come out of it, at least.
Yeah it is very expensive however you are correct it's worth it when ur sending high end cards, if any of the big cards get 9.5 or 10 it's more than worth it I'd say
(05-25-2013, 02:35 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man those are some beatuiful cards. I can only imagine how much that must cost to ship insured from Australia. I have about half of those cards and the other half I can only dream of (Noyz Boyz, Fusion, Plantinum, etc). Is the 95-96 Finest the refractor? I assume it is given the other high end stuff you have there. Hope you get the grades you want (as I know you only send in cards that you think are going to get BGS 9.5)
Thank you my friend, they are great cards and cost me a lot to collect however well worth it, the 95-96 is a refractor and has peel as well, everything on that card is perfect except the centering Sad see how we go as its not to bad

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

(05-25-2013, 02:35 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man those are some beatuiful cards. I can only imagine how much that must cost to ship insured from Australia. I have about half of those cards and the other half I can only dream of (Noyz Boyz, Fusion, Plantinum, etc). Is the 95-96 Finest the refractor? I assume it is given the other high end stuff you have there. Hope you get the grades you want (as I know you only send in cards that you think are going to get BGS 9.5)
(as I know you only send in cards that you think are going to get BGS 9.5)
^^^^This....
That's me, not him...lol

I think a few people get myself and topgun confused, we are both from Australia, we both have similar cards and we both are into the BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts...

I only buy Graded 90% of the time, so he often has a bigger collection then me with ungraded hi end inserts...
And his bank roll is bigger then mine :-(

If he gets the big cards to grade 9.5 like Fusion,platinum portraits,SPX spectrum, then i'm going to have to step it up a notch!

Good luck with the grading bro, just don't get too many 9.5's or its on!
But I will allow the 2 biggies so you can catch up a bit!
Maybe I already have one...lmao
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(05-25-2013, 10:47 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: (as I know you only send in cards that you think are going to get BGS 9.5)
^^^^This....
That's me, not him...lol

I think a few people get myself and topgun confused, we are both from Australia, we both have similar cards and we both are into the BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts...

I only buy Graded 90% of the time, so he often has a bigger collection then me with ungraded hi end inserts...
And his bank roll is bigger then mine :-(

If he gets the big cards to grade 9.5 like Fusion,platinum portraits,SPX spectrum, then i'm going to have to step it up a notch!

Good luck with the grading bro, just don't get too many 9.5's or its on!
But I will allow the 2 biggies so you can catch up a bit!
Maybe I already have one...lmao
Hahahaha love your work !!! That how we role mate, I say it's a healthy competition just an expensive one lol

Very nice! Good work to both you and hegotgame1515, keep it up, even though it gets expensive, it sure is worth it Big Grin

(05-27-2013, 01:28 AM)tanana Wrote: Very nice! Good work to both you and hegotgame1515, keep it up, even though it gets expensive, it sure is worth it Big Grin
Thanks buddy, yeah it is very worth it, it's just lucky that Gary and I have a little extra cash to buy cards regularly even though it is expensive

yeah us less fortunate collectors have to live vicariously through you guys' stuff so please keep the arms race going! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

The Silky Smooth would be graded by Beckett?

(05-27-2013, 02:41 PM)smajo8 Wrote: The Silky Smooth would be graded by Beckett?
Yes and that's my favourite card, ATM there are only 2 9.5's