`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
an alright gu lot mailday, especially 4 the $ (The U fans should check the last card)

an alright gu lot mailday, especially 4 the $ (The U fans should check the last card)
a nothing hugely special game used lot, but i picked these 32 cards up for 24 dollars:

couple air mcnairs:

Redskins and dolphins. champ bailey and jason campbell, zach thomas and ...thurman thomas?

running backs: 2 steven jacksons, chris johnson, rudi johnson patch, mcfadden, chris johnson, shaun alexander, edgerrin/george combo, forte patch, ronnie brown dual

4 marcus allens

wide receivers: 2 Moss, tim brown, roddy white, fitz, vernon davis (te, but gets played like a wr)

6 andre johnsons

The U Running Back Triple, #'ed 4/9: Portis Mcgahee Edge

Might put the last one up for trade or sale if there is interest. ill throw it into my org later on tonight. if there is no interest, ill probably just throw it into a big lot ill sell off for my charity. the rest are going into my dutch and/or charity lots

RE: an alright gu lot mailday, especially 4 the $ (The U fans should check the last card)
Sweet Thurman.... played his last season with the phins Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: an alright gu lot mailday, especially 4 the $ (The U fans should check the last card)
(05-23-2013, 01:37 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Sweet Thurman.... played his last season with the phins Smile
oh, i know, but it's hard to picture that, you know? like dorsett in a denver uni, or emmitt in a cards uni

Dont know what i would have you could use wouldnt mind a shot at the portis and anyother skins
Photobucket

Love that last card! Nice cards all around
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.