`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Letter to Beckett Members - May 23, 2013

RE: A Letter to Beckett Members - May 23, 2013
(05-24-2013, 11:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i get what you are saying. but as a default, it should default to have=1 instead of have=0. that would solve 90% of the problem
^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

Thanks for all the hard work you guys, its run smoother for me the past week or so. I think one thing I appreciate the most about beckett is the fact you allow signature images, most sites don't and I know its a resource hog. Its one of the reasons this site is funner than the others at least to me, that and despite all the griping about it the org is a fantastic way to keep track of my collection and makes trading WAY easier!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Thanks everyone for your comments. As a side project, we're looking at how we can include an option to add appropriate quantities and condition when adding an item to Organize. Don't know a timeframe, but we're seeing what may be possible in the short term.

In regard to website speed, that is what all these steps and processes are expected to improve. You should continue to see improvements as we really start to clean up Organize.

Not sure what we can do about the Recently Added tag, but I'll pass it along. Thanks for mentioning it.

Thanks!
-Traci