`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
49er fans... Your season is OVER with...

RE: 49er fans... Your season is OVER with...
(05-22-2013, 05:22 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: they wont even miss him John..they are WAY deep and have so many ways to hurt ya...good teams work around injuries
Smile
no, i dont like them but they are gonna be so tough to beat this year...
We'll have to see how deep they'll go on offense. They lost a TE and now lost their #1.
(05-22-2013, 05:26 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: crabtree was virtually non existent in their 2011 run(when williams fumbled twice).. its a depth team. and you cant compare gore to peterson but pretty dang close. gore isnt a slouch of a running back.
i hope T.O. doesnt find work.. hard enough collecting him as it is! lol
Wasn't Crabtree hurt in 2011?
I don't know about close... Gore isn't a slouch, but he's not AP. It would be like comparing Crabtree to Megatron.
And why not about TO? It would help once he joins! The cards will start coming out of the woodworks right?
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

dude in 2011 kyle williams was their 2nd receiver.. lmfao
KYLE WILLIAMS
any team in the league would LOVE to have to turn to anquan boldin if they absolutely needed to.. stop...lol

2011 stats
crabtree 72 rec. 874 yards 4 tds
davis 67 rec. 792 yards 6 tds...

3RD HIGHEST ON THE TEAM
kyle williams 20 RECS 241 yards 3 td

YEP they NEEDED that 2 "main" reciever system with davis.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Crabtree was basically non existent until Kaep came to play. They did just fine before that too. But now they at least have Boldin, Jenkins, and this years picks to help so it's by no means a season ended. Plus I really don't see Crabtree missing the whole season anyway. Perhaps they should trade hunter or James for another wr even since they are so deep in that area.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(05-22-2013, 06:13 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Crabtree was basically non existent until Kaep came to play. They did just fine before that too. But now they at least have Boldin, Jenkins, and this years picks to help so it's by no means a season ended. Plus I really don't see Crabtree missing the whole season anyway. Perhaps they should trade hunter or James for another wr even since they are so deep in that area.
I see this year's draft class as a huge bust all around... There maybe 2-3 guys on the offensive side that'll be okay, but nothing like, "did you see what he just did," type of player.
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!

Got bitterness?
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

The 49ers will very likely be just fine(Just my opinon). Most teams would love to have Kaep, Gore, Vernon Davis, Boldin as offensive weapons. In my opinion they will still be one of the tougher teams to beat.

(05-23-2013, 02:35 PM)Nado15 Wrote: The 49ers will very likely be just fine(Just my opinon). Most teams would love to have Kaep, Gore, Vernon Davis, Boldin as offensive weapons. In my opinion they will still be one of the tougher teams to beat.
I believe the Rams got their number. They have a decent rotation in their RB corp, and Tavon Austin will be difficult to catch.