`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Rookies??

2012 Rookies??
I was just thinking to myself after scanning the bay, now would be a good time to buy some 2012 rookie cards. I figure that football doesn't really get going for a while, and now it is all about the 2013 rookie class, no matter how bad that class might be.

My question is who should I, you, be targeting? Truthfully I am looking to pick up guys who I can hold onto for a couple of months and hope for a breakout and then hopefully flip. I know this can be dangerous, and also a money pit but it seems like a good idea and right now those players rookie cards are probably dirt cheap.

Post your ideas, thoughts, and suggestions here and let's see what we come up with.

All help is appreciated and maybe this thread helps out other people also.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

RE: 2012 Rookies??
sent over an offer...have some 2012 rookie stuff but also sent you over some dwade if you dont have them yet...let me know thanks!

i got some 12 rcs in my org lmk thx

I've got a bunch of rcs if you want to check.
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

Trent Richardson's stuff isn't by any means cheap, but he's due for a breakout season if he can stay healthy. Seems like everyone is hoping for that because his stuff is still bringing in good money.

Tannehill's stuff isn't dirt cheap either, but with the moving parts they've surrounded him with, he could have a great year.
Also on the Dolphins roster, Lamar Miller may be a good target. Reggie Bush is gone and if Tannehill can get the pass game going, that'll open up space for Miller.

Sticking with running backs, David Wilson of NYG is also poised for a big year. He showed flashes in spot duty last season. They didn't re-sign Bradshaw, so you know they like him.

Defensively, Dre Kirkpatrick is coming off of an injury in 2012 and will likely see a lot of playing time in the Bengals secondary. Courtney Upshaw is looking to take on a much larger role in Baltimore with the mass exodus of defenders from the SB team. Chandler Jones for NE will likely see more opportunities for a big year with the addition of Tommy Kelley to help Wilfork on the line. He could see his stats balloon up this year.

Hope that helps!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Thanks Foley, that is absolutely the type of info I was looking for. I have been trying to figure out who could be the next Kaepernick, assuming there will be one. I have also been looking at Ryan Broyles because I thought he looked pretty good before he got hurt last year. David Wilson is a great pick also. Looks like I will be scanning eBay here shortly for some of their nicer autos, hopefully for a cheaper price.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards