`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSANE flea market find w/ scans: UPDATE page 2!

RE: INSANE flea market find w/ scans!!!
(05-28-2013, 07:47 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Wow man, what a great price! With that kind of money you can get a nice MJ auto. Save a couple hundred more and you could probably get a nice MJ Jersey Auto! Congrats bro! Let us know what MJ you get.
^This^

That's what I would do, hold the money save up a little more and take your time on getting something that you could never normally afford...

Trust me, waiting for the right card is always worth it!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

RE: INSANE flea market find w/ scans: UPDATE page 2!
Oh I agree. I'm being VERY picky on this one. There's one that's been posted for awhile now that I REALLY love and have had my eye on. Guy wants almost double what I got out of the Rodman, but if I can talk him down close to $1k even I'll probably pop on it Smile

Not like I plan on buying MJ autos at will, so if I can only get one I will make 100% sure I love it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

First, great purchase. Second, fantastic price. Third, Awesome sell. Deals like doesn't come too often.

Just make sure to spend the money on a holy grail, or something. One of those - can I really afford this - type of cards. And when you find it, I want you to go - Can I afford it? God damn right I can!"
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet find!!! I need to start hitting up more swap meets/garage sales, so many good finds.

Congrats!
Stupid people do stupid things
Smart people outsmart each other.

(05-28-2013, 10:42 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Oh I agree. I'm being VERY picky on this one. There's one that's been posted for awhile now that I REALLY love and have had my eye on. Guy wants almost double what I got out of the Rodman, but if I can talk him down close to $1k even I'll probably pop on it Smile

Not like I plan on buying MJ autos at will, so if I can only get one I will make 100% sure I love it!
Which card are you considering? Or do you have a couple?

[Image: Nick.jpg]