Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Star 
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While looking in my attic i found some old baseball cards from the 90's just PM me what team(s) you like OR need and I'll trade heavy in your favor for GREEN BAY PACKERS cards they're mostly base and some rookies
Thank You for your time - Alan

RE: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bump up to the top

I have some Packers listed approx (200) I am looking for Nolan Ryan
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I have no football listed in org (I don't collect) but have a bunch of Packers sitting in a box (think they are early 2000's). Interested in trading? I'd need to find them and pull. Thanks Joe
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-22-2013, 10:12 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I have some Packers listed approx (200) I am looking for Nolan Ryan
ok i think there's some nolans in here just got to look
(05-23-2013, 07:47 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I have no football listed in org (I don't collect) but have a bunch of Packers sitting in a box (think they are early 2000's). Interested in trading? I'd need to find them and pull. Thanks Joe
ok sure thing just PM me and let me know what you're looking for

(05-22-2013, 10:12 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I have some Packers listed approx (200) I am looking for Nolan Ryan
I have a lot of Nolan Ryan, Graded, not Graded. What are you looking for. I might be able to help.
chris

Dodgers and Rams I would be interested in if I don't have them already
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/