`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pc help, questions, ideas, (comments, answers, thoughts needed)

RE: pc help, questions, ideas, (comments, answers, thoughts needed)
(05-20-2013, 10:58 AM)rascrush Wrote: ya player pc's are kinda tough I myself have 5 main players for baseball and football. and then 3 like top line one's out of those 5. I have smaller pc's as well but those are the main guys I collect now are

baseball
david ortiz
hunter pence
josh hamilton

football
tom brady
randy moss
duece mcclister
Cool, thanks for the response!

I like to pick young guys who I think have lots of upside, which means you can get them somewhat cheaply but they have the potential to turn into nice collections as they increase in value (and then if you choose to move them, the ROI is better). I have lots of Goldschmidt, Moore, Lawrie, Sale, Grandal, Machado & Rizzo, though some of these guys are jumping in value earlier than I expected them to! Good problem to have though.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(05-20-2013, 02:26 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I like to pick young guys who I think have lots of upside, which means you can get them somewhat cheaply but they have the potential to turn into nice collections as they increase in value (and then if you choose to move them, the ROI is better). I have lots of Goldschmidt, Moore, Lawrie, Sale, Grandal, Machado & Rizzo, though some of these guys are jumping in value earlier than I expected them to! Good problem to have though.
i agree i did moore than dumped him when he went like 5 and 0. thought montero would have more upside but i am too impatient lol. some of those guys are already superstars (goldy and machado) imo. keep up the collections!!

What you see in Montero is what you are getting. Future is back up catcher or DH.
For myself I stick with Yankees. Focus on minor leaguers during the season while picking up some current players along the way. Most my cards I try to use for in person autos while gatherings as many different cards of the current players

1) Minor Leaguers @ Class A Tampa or Lower
2) Minor Leaguers on 40 Man Roster
3) Remaining Minor Leaguers in Trenton & SWB
4) Active/DL Yankee MLB Roster palyers
5) HOF/Greats/Memorable Yankees from the past
6) anything else yankees

(05-20-2013, 03:18 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: What you see in Montero is what you are getting. Future is back up catcher or DH.
For myself I stick with Yankees. Focus on minor leaguers during the season while picking up some current players along the way. Most my cards I try to use for in person autos while gatherings as many different cards of the current players

1) Minor Leaguers @ Class A Tampa or Lower
2) Minor Leaguers on 40 Man Roster
3) Remaining Minor Leaguers in Trenton & SWB
4) Active/DL Yankee MLB Roster palyers
5) HOF/Greats/Memorable Yankees from the past
6) anything else yankees
agreed but how do you get so many ip autos?

Have you seen my post of IP autos for my boys. I get them done at minor league games in Tampa

(05-20-2013, 05:25 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Have you seen my post of IP autos for my boys. I get them done at minor league games in Tampa
i have, you have some really nice autos. in NY my only chance is at my one game a year. make the anticipation that much better

(05-20-2013, 06:27 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: i have, you have some really nice autos. in NY my only chance is at my one game a year. make the anticipation that much better
you live in NY and you only take in one game? not following