`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Unlisted Cards

Unlisted Cards
Does anyone have any information on these cards, as well as others in the same sets, and getting them priced in Beckett?

I have at least 10 of the 15 Wal-Mart cards, and several of the 2007 Collect the Rookies headers. The 2006 header cards are listed, but not the 2007. Undecided

[Image: SCAN0001_zps6a55df52.jpg]

RE: Unlisted Cards
What kind of info are you needing? The Calvin Johnson is just a Red Hot Rookie, I believe.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

The Topps is a Wal-Mart specific set. As far as I can tell Beckett has no pricing for these.

The UD is a header card for their Collect the Rookies promo. They ran the promo in 2006 & 2007, with the 2006 header cards listed by Beckett. The 2007 are not. I was wondering how they should be priced. I believe the photo is the same as their UD RC, but would think the header wouldn't price as well as the straight RC.

The 2007 collect the rookies don't have a price.

Here is the Calvin Johnson that you're needing a price on
http://www.beckett.com/football/2007/top...on-6080872
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Thanks for the info.

You're welcome, amigo.
Hook 'Em Horns \m/