`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Pack of 2013 Museum

1 Pack of 2013 Museum
My first pack ever of Muesum. i was a little on the fence about the product, but i'd figure i'd check it out. i was pretty happy overall. here's the breakdown:

Base:
Carlos Gonzalez
Wade Boggs

Parallel:
Jose Buatista #/424

Canvas insert:
Buster Posey

and the hit...

photo 3b834dc9-2a69-455b-b54b-be563850e8d6_zps383321ba.jpg

#/5!!!!!!

at first i was like, eh. but then i thought about it and thought it might be one of the metal cards or whatever. checked the list and sure enough!

Not the best player to pull, but def a nice rare card. only problem i have is i dont know if i want to redeem it or sell it. they seem to go for a nice chuck o change. opinions??
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: 1 Pack of 2013 Museum
Congrats! Those are sweet looking cards!

Would like the posey canvas if you ever trade it

I need to hit my LCs tomorrow and see what the price is on this
The inserts look way better for the money than tribute

If you are going to do it, you should do it now while the product is still hot. The lesser players prices are going to drop pretty substantially when the next big product hits.

Nice break man. I'd sell it. I've decided to sell any redemption that I get unless a player I collect. Seems like they never get dilled. Just my 2 cents.

(05-17-2013, 09:16 PM)Neifert Wrote: Nice break man. I'd sell it. I've decided to sell any redemption that I get unless a player I collect. Seems like they never get dilled. Just my 2 cents.
yea, i thew it up on the bay to see what kind of offers i'd get. i figure i'll wait a week or 2 and if nothing close comes, i'll redeem it with hopes that topps can't fulfill it and get something even better.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(05-17-2013, 09:37 PM)phreakyq Wrote: yea, i thew it up on the bay to see what kind of offers i'd get. i figure i'll wait a week or 2 and if nothing close comes, i'll redeem it with hopes that topps can't fulfill it and get something even better.
Wish I wouldst waited out that holliday a little longer but I'm not used to having that nice of hits so I took the first decent offer. Hope you get a lot for it.