Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 pick Noel, McLeMore or Burke?

#1 pick Noel, McLeMore or Burke?
#1 pick Noel, McLemore or Burke?

I think if the Magic get the first pick it will surely be Nerlens Noel.

[Image: NerlensNoel.png]

However, the Bobcats seem interested in McLemore.

[Image: BenMcLemore.png]

Trey Burke has to be the wildcard right now.

[Image: TreyBurke.png]

photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

RE: #1 pick Noel, McLeMore or Burke?
I think it's a two man race between Noel and McLemore. If it were right now I would say Noel. If McLemore wows people in workouts and the right team wins the lottery it could be him then.

I don't really think Burke will be in the discussion when the draft comes around. The problem with Noel is that he will not be ready to play until the middle of the season. Depending on who has the top spot, that can hurt his #1 possibility. For me it's kinda hard to tell because of how weak this incoming rookie class is projected to be.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I think Trey Burke is clearly the best PG in the draft, so he has to be in the discussion.

However, CJ McCollum is pretty good as well.

Aside from these 2 PGs, there's not a lot of talent at the position this year.

However, there are a lot of decent bigs in the draft this year.

I watched alot of the Combine....I was not impressed with anyone.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

McCollum is my favorite player in this draft and the person I will be collecting from the upcoming rookie class. Not impressed with Noel, no offense and he tore his ACL and no idea when he'll come back, i liked McLemore until he measured 6'4 which in my opinion is small for a SG and he disappeared in big games during the season. I like Isaiah Cannan who is projected to go around 45-50 area (hopefully Lakers). Two years ago might have been late first rounder because that Murray State team went 28-1 but didn't have as good a year so slid a little. Loved Tim Hardaway Jr. before the combine too and it seems the combine only helped his cause. Look for Tony Snell to be a sleeper around 20s. He's very athletic, solid 6'7 with 6'11 wing span. He's Kawhi Leonard 2.0 pretty much.

Anthony Bennett is a very solid player even though he's having surgery but 6'8 240 is hard to argue against and can't forget my dude Jamaal Franklin from my alma mater San Diego State. Great athlete, can stretch the floor, plays D.

These are my favorite 6 of the draft. I will be definitely trying to collect them when their cards start coming out.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

I like Isaiah Cannaan too. I remember the Racers being fun to watch.

I see him as being a late first round pick due lack of PGs in the draft.

Not a fan of McLemore either. He had a poor tournament and lost me some $$$.

Not a fan of Noel. I think he is going to be an NBA flop. McLemore may have more to go off of.