`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice here.....

Need some advice here.....
So my wife inherited 2 binders full of basketball cards from her grandma. We have spent the last week organizing and pricing the whole collection, including the value of the pages and the binders themselves. I have not collected cards in 20 years and am not really sure how I can dump these and still get a decent price out of them. We put all the cards into a spreadsheet, so they are easy to see what is in the books.

There are a couple of sets that are only missing a few cards for complete sets. She had some early 90's stuff, which I know is pretty much worthless at this time. But she has some newer stuff that I found, still has some value.

So I need advice on what would be the best way to get the most from the collection. Should I just hit all the shops in the area or try and find someone online who would want the collection.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

RE: Need some advice here.....
What sets are in the collection?
What Star players are in the collection?

Let's start there and also if you have a photobucket account upload photos. With that info ppl here on the forum can give you some feedback and advice on the collection.

Welcome to the forums.

RE: Need some advice here.....
Sounds like a plan. Thanks.