`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20x 2013 Gypsy Queen Rack Packs

20x 2013 Gypsy Queen Rack Packs
So yeah, I emptied out my Target and Walmart last night while shopping for a red shirt for my daughter for a school function - if I have to go clothes shopping I'm getting something for me too lol

Used some coupons from the Topps Series 1 Target blasters I bought earlier this year to get $4 off of the 8 rack packs I got there.

Anyways, I like the white framed rack pack only set (3 per rack pack) but the only name really worth mentioning from it is Ripken. No other big names and none of my PC guys but I should be close to a complete set of these now.

My interesting hits:

Blue Framed Brett Lawrie

Black Mini Jim Johnson

Sepia Mini Johan Santana

Sepia Mini Gio Gonzalez

Dylan Bundy base

Sliding Stars Derek Jeter

Sliding Stars Bryce Harper

Sliding Stars Mike Trout

2x Glove Stories Derek Jeter

Glove Stories Bryce Harper

Glove Stories Mike Trout

Mini Manny Machado

Framed Mini Brandon Morrow relic

Chris Archer auto

Ted Williams SP

Nolan Ryan SP

Mike Trout SP (not the variation, just his base card)

Green Mini Ted Williams

Darryl Strawberry #331 SP - finally! I had opened 5x hobby boxes and about 15x rack packs earlier this year and never got one.

Anytime I can get an auto from retail I'm pleased and I'd been looking for the Strawberry for a while, throw in the colored minis and a couple $5-$10 cards, and getting me closer to a complete set and I feel this was a worthwhile break.

Oh and then of course there was this one other card...

Bryce Harper auto...from a retail rack pack...still can't believe I pulled it

My first Harper auto Smile Not for trade, likely not for sale either but that may depend on how the insurance plays out from the fender bender Monday morning (guy behind me rolled into me at a stop light after being stopped for 20 seconds or so Sad ).

Trumps my Triple Autograph Relic Weaver/Pujols/Wilson redemption I pulled from the 5x hobby boxes.

RE: 20x 2013 Gypsy Queen Rack Packs
Not sure if I have anything you'd be interested in, but I'm interested in the Archer AU if its for trade.

Nice hits
I swear I keep pulling that morrow mini relic card and the archer auto from rack packs too

Forgot to add, i've got a lot of extra GQ and framed cards if you need any for the set feel free to check

Nice break and Congrats on the Harper. Give me a look for any set needs. I also have a ton of white framed cards as well.

id be interested in the morrow relic
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

If you;re trading any of the numbered mini's I'm sure I could use them
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I have some white frames as well and would be interested in the mini machado!

I would be interested in the sliding stars along wth numbered minis. I have extra inserts if you need for gypsy check out my org