`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving, looking to downsize collection

RE: Moving, looking to downsize collection
(05-15-2013, 01:59 PM)txviking Wrote: Henderson's mainly late 90's into the 2000's. Twins rookies, GU, autos after 2001.
OK. Let me tear through the collection and see what I can line up. Do you have any prospect autos in trade if the deal is good?

I am looking for Randy Johnson, 1996 through 2010, any brand except for Pacific brands. I don't have any prospect autos, but depending on what you might be able to do, I could just buy if the price is right. My wants are in my org so if you find some stuff and load them up I can see what I need that you have. Thanks.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(05-15-2013, 02:01 PM)dasdboy Wrote: OK. Let me tear through the collection and see what I can line up. Do you have any prospect autos in trade if the deal is good?
Check my org all cards are listed.
Photobucket

Any super rare Andy Van Slyke if you please. Will buy if the price is right. Plus a few randon Salmon and hellickson, Mussina and Bagwell.
Also have my need list here.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-152...t=wantlist
[Image: dontpray11.png]

I would like SF and NY Giants any and all

I will get back to all requests as soon as possible. I will work with 1st 2 members requests 1st and as soon as I get some time I will respond to each member that has submitted a request. Thank you for your responses.

Im looking for anything with seattle mariners. let me know whas available. Preferably 90's to current

(05-15-2013, 01:01 PM)dasdboy Wrote: I need collectors willing to trade a lot for a little. I have a million+++ cards in my collection that range from 1950-to present day. I am willing to put together team collections or player collections together to trade for a few cards that would compensate the trade of cards. Please let me know if anyone is looking.
I see nothing for trade. I will trade for any mantle, or babe ruth cards 1950-present. please let me know. thanks!