`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Historic Autographs 5 Boroughs

2013 Historic Autographs 5 Boroughs
Has anyone has any experience with a case of this? I am thinking about buying a case or two. I thought it might be a fun way to get some HOF autos and could find a few cool things for my Dodgers PC.

I know it doesn't sell particularly well but the 1-2 autographed items (gloves, bats, etc) per case is a bit intriguing. I am just wondering about the case breakdown. I think their cut autos are ugly but liked the Art of Baseball set. Are all the autos in this set going to be cuts? If not, what can one expect in regards to how many cuts per case. Any thoughts are welcome.

RE: 2013 Historic Autographs 5 Boroughs
I was debating whether to buy this or not, too! Brooklyn Dodgers (borough of Brooklyn) New York Giants ( Borough of Manhattan) or New York Yankees (Borough of the Bronx) How can you go wrong .... Unless its the New York Mets (borough of Queens) Smile that's what stopped me ... My luck, I'd get Someone from the 1963 Mets ... Choo Choo Coleman ... UGGH ! Wonder what team represents the Borough of Staten Island? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

LOL... that was my EXACT thought. I started looking at the checklist and wasn't overly impressed so maybe I will pass and spend my money on Topps Tier 1 instead.

Staten Island Yankees hahaha minor league Short Season Rookie League...