`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT. Brief Ebay Rant

OT. Brief Ebay Rant
I contacted a seller on ebay on one of his card auctions, which is listed as an auction with a buy it now, the auction ends this Thursday. I simply asked, if I used the buy it now option now, if could I pay on Thursday, as a lot of sellers want the item to be paid for right a way when buy it now is used. He responds that he requires payment made within 4 days, after the auction ends, and me paying on Thursday would not be acceptable as it was almost a week since the auction ended. And asked me to do him a favor and not bid. I am not sure if this person, read the full question I asked, or if he simply doesn't understand.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

RE: OT. Brief Ebay Rant
(05-14-2013, 07:46 PM)mcflysportscards Wrote: I contacted a seller on ebay on one of his card auctions, which is listed as an auction with a buy it now, the auction ends this Thursday. I simply asked, if I used the buy it now option now, if could I pay on Thursday, as a lot of sellers want the item to be paid for right a way when buy it now is used. He responds that he requires payment made within 4 days, after the auction ends, and me paying on Thursday would not be acceptable as it was almost a week since the auction ended. And asked me to do him a favor and not bid. I am not sure if this person, read the full question I asked, or if he simply doesn't understand.
Id just say bid (as long as he didnt block you already) and pay as you plan to do as long as its within those 4 days.
He has no recourse of action as long as you pay and if he wants to cancel the transaction you have to agree to it. So if he doesnt send you the card and refunds you later you can always leave appropriate feedback.
Just my opinion.

RE: OT. Brief Ebay Rant
(05-14-2013, 09:43 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Id just say bid (as long as he didnt block you already) and pay as you plan to do as long as its within those 4 days.
He has no recourse of action as long as you pay and if he wants to cancel the transaction you have to agree to it. So if he doesnt send you the card and refunds you later you can always leave appropriate feedback.
Just my opinion.
+1 "do me a favor dont bid on my stuff" reverse psychology?...or idiot? Tongue
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]