Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan UDX Authentic Jersey card
Question 
Michael Jordan UDX Authentic Jersey card
I can't seem to find what this is worth. Where should I go to find out?

I could find no matches for it on ebay, Google, etc.

Thanks!

PS Apologies if this is not the correct place for this question. Please let me know where I should post it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Michael Jordan UDX Authentic Jersey card
Welcome to the forums husker1966

You're in the right place if you're looking to trade or sell the card. If not you should move this to just Hobby Talk > Basketball.

Attachments rarely work here, I cant see the picture you posted. If you have a photobucket account just copy the IMG code from there and paste it here.

Thanks! I've changed my Avatar to show the top half of the card - it's in about as perfect a condition as it can be.

I don't have a photobucket account, etc., but I'll see if I can find a place online to post the entire card - front and back. Of course, if you prefer, I can email it to you.

Thanks again!

(05-13-2013, 04:15 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Welcome to the forums husker1966

You're in the right place if you're looking to trade or sell the card. If not you should move this to just Hobby Talk > Basketball.

Attachments rarely work here, I cant see the picture you posted. If you have a photobucket account just copy the IMG code from there and paste it here.

Yeah not a problem I'll send you my email address on a private message.
Did you by any chance buy this card at Walmart?

Yes. It was pulled from a cardboard hanging "pack" that had other cards in it with a "chance to get an autographed or authentic game-worn jersey", etc.

I also pulled a Hank Aaron bat memorabilia card from a similar one for baseball, fwiw.

(05-13-2013, 04:36 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Yeah not a problem I'll send you my email address on a private message.

So, what do you think?

(05-13-2013, 04:36 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Yeah not a problem I'll send you my email address on a private message.

is that just the regular base card glued onto a piece of cardboard and has a piece of jersey attached on the bottom of the cardboard (i think ive seen cards like this at retail locations)? if so, you may get around $20 for it. i dont know how authentic people consider these pieces.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Yeah, that's about it.

(05-13-2013, 09:03 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: is that just the regular base card glued onto a piece of cardboard and has a piece of jersey attached on the bottom of the cardboard (i think ive seen cards like this at retail locations)? if so, you may get around $20 for it. i dont know how authentic people consider these pieces.

Here are the pictures:

[Image: MJ-UDX3_zpse4acb6fb.jpg]

[Image: MJ-UDX2_zpsfab1b08a.jpg]

[Image: MJ-UDX1_zps7dc2e14f.jpg]

nice patch and thats good it says it was obtained from upper deck, i wish there were ud holograms on it though.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]