`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby On The Way Sale : Entire 500+ Card Alex Rodriguez Collection

Baby On The Way Sale : Entire 500+ Card Alex Rodriguez Collection
Me and my Wife Shannon are expecting our first child!! YES! Been a very long road to get to this point so we are very thrilled! But problem is,we have NOTHING for baby EJ (That's the code name for now. If it's a girl it's Evie,Boy is Jack),and it's time for me to downsize. Smile

So I am selling my entire Alex Rodriguez collection (minus a very small amount that will never leave my side).

Over 500!

50% BV. Will maybe consider a non lowball offer for a lot.

Any total amount of $10 or higher is FREE shipping. Anything below,please add $1.99 for shipping. PayPal only

They are all marked for sale,with pricing.

I know ARod isn't the most popular, and i may be one of just a few ARod honks out there, but there's some good stuff in there! Trade Bait! Big Grin

Thanks for looking!!!!!! Hook 'Em EJ!

[Image: Npcz9Sk_zps02cb653f.png]

RE: Baby On The Way Sale : Entire 500+ Card Alex Rodriguez Collection
Congrats on baby EJ. Trading for baby stuff? You have any Cardinal autos or Lawrie? I'll take a look and see if I can't help out the EJ fund even if you don't have those. There is nothing better than becoming a father. Congratulations.!!

(05-13-2013, 04:11 PM)Neifert Wrote: Congrats on baby EJ. Trading for baby stuff? You have any Cardinal autos or Lawrie? I'll take a look and see if I can't help out the EJ fund even if you don't have those. There is nothing better than becoming a father. Congratulations.!!
Tanks man!! We are very excited!! No Autos right now bud.

Congrats on the baby!!....however, it'll probably be VERY hard to get 50% bv though. It's hard to get 50% bv on anything let alone A-Rod considering all his circumstances lately. Good Luck with the sale though!

(05-13-2013, 04:38 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Congrats on the baby!!....however, it'll probably be VERY hard to get 50% bv though. It's hard to get 50% bv on anything let alone A-Rod considering all his circumstances lately. Good Luck with the sale though!
Oh I know.. ARod is a hard sell.. But leaving it at 50% is what in willing to do, even if I don't get it. It's VERY hard to sell your PC, and I've been in the ARod game since 1994. It breaks me heart! Haha. I'll keep whatever I can't sell, because I can't bring myself to just give them away for pennies. But thanks for the congrats!! Means alot bros!!

I would wait for his return and list around the 3000 hit mark or 660 homerun
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

UP! Send me an offer if anyone needs some trade bait (or if your a fellow/closet ARod fan. I won't tell,haha).

I'll work with ya,but won't just give them away Big Grin

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED SO FAR!!!! Smile