`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Prince Fielder!

Looking for Prince Fielder!
I've been doing all this trading for surprises for my BF I figured I would try try and start a collection for myself. Prince Fielder is my favorite player so I think that's who I will start collecting Smile I would love some jersey and patch cards and maybe an autograph or 2, mostly just want them to be cards of him with the Tigers. Let me know what you've got!

RE: Looking for Prince Fielder!
Hey new member here also, here's what I have just to throw it out there. Unfortunately no patches or autos but to start I have 3 base cards of him on the Tigers. The '12 Topps #650, '12 Bowman #182, and the '12 Bowman Platinum #20. Then I have the '12 Topps Wal Mart Blue Border Parallel card #650, and the most interesting one and actually very rare as I was checking on Ebay and Amazon, is the Prince Fielder '02 UD Minor League #237. I know you said Tigers but if you're decided on making him you're fav player you might as well know where he came from, which according to the front of this card he starred on his high school baseball team in Eau Gallie (FL). So PM me if you have any interest and we'll go from there, OK? Thanks take care! And PS Tigers are a good pick...you have Justin Verlander, Miguel Cabrera, and Prince Fielder to choose from Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Huge Ripken collector and also interested in Manny Machado and Dylan Bundy...

check me out. may have a few for trade. thanks

I didn't see anything this time around. Thanks everybody! Bump to the top!