`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
GIANTS1957 where is my card

GIANTS1957 where is my card
i have been waiting for my card for a long time. i see you were on this site May 8 and refuse to answer any of my messages .please respond . or i will assume you are ripping my offhttp://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/angry.gif

RE: GIANTS1957 where is my card
you really should contact a mod before you make threads like this
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Come on, give this guy his card
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

whats a mod

(05-12-2013, 09:57 PM)yankeesvin Wrote: whats a mod
a mod is a moderator, they keep order in the forums. Floyd is the big hoss in my opinion, his user info can be found in most of the stickies at the top of the threads.

It's customary to contact a mod before calling a user out in the threads. It saves everyone drama and name bashing

Also, and please don't take this as me trying to pick on you or single you out because that's not how it's meant at all, but making your first ever post a thread calling a member out, may not have been the best call (just my opinion, i've got no beef with you, especially if your owed cards)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

send me the details and his address by PM
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

no problem here .i have send a few messages and he has not answered . i am not calling him out at all .just want my card .I am sure he has a good reason for not sending it yet ,but some communication would be nice . new to the site ,did not know about mod. thanks