`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question About Panini Redemption Shipping

Question About Panini Redemption Shipping
I have a redemption card for Tyrod Taylor from 2011 Playbook (WOOHOO!). It says on the Panini site it was mailed May 8th.

I got home today from a golf tournament with a Certified Letter (those are the two check-marked options) slip in my mail. Would this be the Panini card? I have received a Playbook Booklet of Delone Carter before and it came in a box.

The number is 7187 8047 6200 3220 1110.

When you check the number it just says it goes from Kansas City to my area starting May 10th, not the 8th which Panini stated it shipped.

I am just curious if you guys think it is the card. I hate certified letters as they are usually bad news.
Collect Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, and Matthew Stafford cards of all kinds. Also any other Lions rookies autographs. Love my golf as well!

RE: Question About Panini Redemption Shipping
I've never received a certified letter for Panini redemptions.
Eddie George Super Collector

Yeah, same here. The b j Coleman redemption I just got from crown royale was in a plain brown bubble envelope.

I have received redemptions from Panini I had to sign for, but you wouldn't think Tyrod would be one of those. On the Panini "My Account" you can see the shipping/tracking number.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Got the same Tyrod via reg. bubble mailer in yesterdays mail.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

I can't find a tracking number on My Account. It just says "Shipped via USPS."

I have a different card, which I requested a replacement, with a Topps redemption. I had a Ronnie Hillman Strata Rookie Relic Auto Patch Red Parallel that I ended up requesting a different card. On the site it says shipped but doesn't have the same tracking number. And when I click on that tracking number it doesn't have any type of information as if it hasn't even been shipped.

I did a Google search and found several people who had to sign for Panini cards, some of them not worth anything more than $10.

It's either a card or bad news. Or it could be a bad card.
Collect Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, and Matthew Stafford cards of all kinds. Also any other Lions rookies autographs. Love my golf as well!

Yeah they only do the certified mail thing if the card is serial numbered really low or very valuable. At least that's how Topps and Panini typically do it.

Upper Deck sent me my $1,000 RGIII 1/1 auto in a loose top-loader with no tape on it in a standard padded mailer. I was pissed. Thank God the card wasn't damaged.

I've never received a certified mail package from Panini - everything has either been regular mail (with the only delivery confirmation ever being on the recent Crown Royal Justin Blackmon) with the most valuable card being sent by Fed-Ex.

Topps has sent every redemption that I have received from them by Certified Mail.

Just got my redemption - delivery confirmation, no sig.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(05-12-2013, 05:50 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Yeah they only do the certified mail thing if the card is serial numbered really low or very valuable. At least that's how Topps and Panini typically do it.

Upper Deck sent me my $1,000 RGIII 1/1 auto in a loose top-loader with no tape on it in a standard padded mailer. I was pissed. Thank God the card wasn't damaged.
Yeah, Topps did the exact same thing with a Bryce Harper auto (the first one from 2011 Bowman) that they sent me after I bought a redemption card online.

The card was halfway out of the toploader when I opened the package ... luckily, the "air" in the mailer kept it safe, but man I was pissed.