`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pull I've had Correa Red Bowman Auto 1/5. Need advice.

Best pull I've had Correa Red Bowman Auto 1/5. Need advice.
I just broke a case of 2013 bowman and pulled Carlos Correa Red Refractor Auto numbered 1/5. I've never pulled anything this big. What does everyone thing is th a fair asking price?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Best pull I've had Correa Red Bowman Auto 1/5. Need advice.
400-500
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Nice pull you could just donate it to me lol
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

theres another one listed on the Bay for $4,000 ....u probably get anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000
just field your offers and wait for the right collector. A gold sold for $685 and another for $465 ...

hope that helps
I'm currently collecting MANNY MACHADO Bowman Chrome

Nice pull. Congratulations.

Very nice pull. No clue as to what would be a fair price. Maybe put a BIN or Best Offer at a little less than the other listing and see what offers come your way. Personally I would take the first $1500-$2000 offer that came but that is just me. Again I have no clue as to the real value though. Best of luck. It is an awesome card.

I'd either sell it now while his stuff is at least somewhat hot from being the #1 draft pick or wait til he moves up in the minors some and/or hope he starts putting up better numbers. Its kinda early for him obviously but I think he could have more hype when he starts doing better. In 19 games and 70 something AB's he's only batting .211, I think when he starts doing better the hype will start building even more. Thats just my opinion though. The problem with waiting though is he could turn into Tim Beckham... So you may not wanna wait.

(05-11-2013, 02:05 PM)elberson Wrote: 400-500
Ha yeah right
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I'm a buyer at 1000
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.