`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Break of Not to Break...

To Break of Not to Break...
I've got two cases of chrome coming but they probably won't be here until the end of next week. I am sort of thinking I might not break them and just hold onto them for a few months and then just list the boxes individually. I know I can turn an easy little profit that way. Had they come the first week of the release I would have ripped into them but since I missed the opening week prices, it might be better to hold and sell.

Any thoughts?

RE: To Break of Not to Break...
Do you think individual box prices are going to increase in a few months? (If so, why?) Personally, if I were inclined to sell, I would do it sooner rather than later.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Even though Bowman box prices do seem to usually go up over time, I think it is unwise to ever count on prices for anything in this hobby to go up. In the long run you will lose. Have some fun and break them.

(05-13-2013, 01:40 PM)jayohhessaych Wrote: Even though Bowman box prices do seem to usually go up over time, I think it is unwise to ever count on prices for anything in this hobby to go up. In the long run you will lose. Have some fun and break them.
+1
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(05-13-2013, 03:02 PM)elberson Wrote: +1
+2
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I don't know how people don't break stuff when they get it. I say bust it!

(05-13-2013, 04:29 PM)Neifert Wrote: I don't know how people don't break stuff when they get it. I say bust it!
Agreed. I have a hard time making it the two miles from the store to my apartment sometimes. lol
Kepler