`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Sending in my 2012 Contenders in for grading (Scans inside)

Sending in my 2012 Contenders in for grading (Scans inside)
Well, I have all of my 2012 Contenders needs, except for two cards. The Lance Dunbar I have redeemed, just waiting on Panini. I decided this year to not only collect both variations, but also the Cracked Ice as well. With that being said, I am still looking for the Tyrone Crawford Cracked Ice. Will pay $$ or trade in your favor if you have it! Here are the cards I am sending in for grading:

[Image: TyronCrawford_zpse495ec44.jpeg]

[Image: DannyCoale_zps0d4804a4.jpg]

[Image: TimBenford_zpsaa8bf934.jpeg]

[Image: JamesHanna_zpsbee8b950.jpg]

[Image: MorrisClaiborne_zpsb6afe399.png]

[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Sending in my 2012 Contenders in for grading (Scans inside)
Very nice, I like to see collections like this. Good luck w/ your grades and finding your Crawford cracked ice. Those are very cool cards.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

I should have the Tryone Crawford soon. =)

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Ok, Beckett signed for them today. I got the 10 day service. I'm thinking about doing a "box break" like video and posting the grading results. I'm going to try to do my best not to peek at the email ill get when they have the results, and find out for the first time what my grades are when I open the box.

-Mark

hope they grade well.. keep fingers crossed!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.