`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next BGS Grading Order

RE: Next BGS Grading Order
(05-10-2013, 07:32 PM)buckunteer Wrote: they got them on May 3rd, which is a Saturday, so the first processing day would be May 5th. I did 20-day so they should have them done right at the end of the month.

Related question: Does anyone not check the scores when they send the e-mail and wait to be surprised? I always try to wait, but I can't help myself and check like the second or third time I check my e-mail haha.
Haha I try to wait...I have done two submissions..Both times I said I was going to wait and just be surprised but with my first submission I was obviously curious and with my second I had my MJ RC and my MJ Legacy Collection so I was super anxious to make sure my MJ RC was legit and to see how my highest priced card did. I think I am going to "try" this time around but I doubt I will be successful. I am sending my order in tomorrow. My order should be done June 7th....right about the time when I am going to submit my next order. I should have just done one big order but the June order I am asking my wife to pay for for a Father's Day present.

[Image: Nick.jpg]