`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's a fun one!!!!!!

Here's a fun one!!!!!!
So last week I went into my account to see when my subscription was up only to find the auto-renew button checked again, despite the fact that I turned it off and clicked the "save changes" button when I renewed my OPG subscription at the beginning of the month.

Fast forward to yesterday. I notice a $9 charge to Beckett on my debit card, which, mind you, is at the point of being overdrawn until payday (today). I go back into my account and find the auto-renew button on again.

The best part? $35 overdraft charge. So to have the baseball OPG for the 30 days it's going to cost me $44.

So for any of you who go month-to-month like I do, you may want to check your subscriptions periodically to make sure the disabled button is actually disabled.
Kepler

RE: Here's a fun one!!!!!!
or just change the expiration date on the card on file so it cant charge you

though we should be able to delete a credit card. thats something that really needs to be fixed

i would send a pm to wstjr and explain the situation

I called customer service right away this morning. They told me that things like that don't happen. So apparently I'm crazy.

I will have to change something in there because that's one expensive month.
Kepler

(05-10-2013, 09:31 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I called customer service right away this morning. They told me that things like that don't happen. So apparently I'm crazy.

I will have to change something in there because that's one expensive month.
seriously, screw CS. go straight to wstjr

(05-10-2013, 09:36 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: seriously, screw CS. go straight to wstjr
Totally agree with the CS idea. Who is this I should go to?
Kepler

If you pay thru paypal, you must also make sure that paypal is not set on auto renewal.

Been there man. I'm in the red too and about to start selling all my toys (am a collector of various things...)
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Yeah, I sold a RGIII McFarlane figure 2 weeks ago and the guy told me he was paying Tuesday or Wednesday and to not close the case. Never did and ended up where I'm at now.
Kepler

send a pm to tkaplan

http://www.beckett.com/users/tkaplan

(05-10-2013, 10:25 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: send a pm to tkaplan

http://www.beckett.com/users/tkaplan
Thanks, I'll get in touch with him.
Kepler

The only way you can delete a credit card is to put in another one. Then you can delete the old one.