`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First post and first Time adding card to my page

First post and first Time adding card to my page
Hey everyone I just added some cards to trade on my profile. I will be adding a lot more soon. Stop by take a look if something catches your eye let me know we can work out a trade. Thanks for reading this.

RE: First post and first Time adding card to my page
(05-09-2013, 06:17 PM)bert03 Wrote: Hey everyone I just added some cards to trade on my profile. I will be adding a lot more soon. Stop by take a look if something catches your eye let me know we can work out a trade. Thanks for reading this.
just to let you know, your org. states you have 142 cards, but it does say you have anything for trade. You must fill the trade away column so that it shows what card you have for trade.
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

RE: First post and first Time adding card to my page
(05-09-2013, 06:40 PM)giants1957 Wrote: just to let you know, your org. states you have 142 cards, but it does say you have anything for trade. You must fill the trade away column so that it shows what card you have for trade.
Thanks for letting me know. I just noticed for some reason when I come to the forums a different username comes up. My profile is RILESANDME, so I'm working on getting that fixed. Thanks again for the heads up.