`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had my 2nd best Yankee baseball experience ever

Just had my 2nd best Yankee baseball experience ever
The first was getting jeter to sign my jsy along with jim kaat and joe torre. The second happened today at coors field. That same jsy was signed today by David Robertson and the man Mariano Rivera, who signed by Derek jeter. How fantastic is that? I'm totally stoked and wanted to share.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Just had my 2nd best Yankee baseball experience ever
Congrats

Nice, congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Nice!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Thanks bud. Totally appreciate it
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Man thats great!! I wish I could meet Jeter to get his auto!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

02 was my year. He didn't sign in 07 and didn't make this trip and I won't get to see him at subway series. Did get a Steiner auto jsy of jeter today
(05-09-2013, 03:09 PM)beginesj Wrote: Man thats great!! I wish I could meet Jeter to get his auto!!
My Flickr

Very Nice...congrats!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-09-2013, 01:27 PM)ft28jags Wrote: The first was getting jeter to sign my jsy along with jim kaat and joe torre. The second happened today at coors field. That same jsy was signed today by David Robertson and the man Mariano Rivera, who signed by Derek jeter. How fantastic is that? I'm totally stoked and wanted to share.
As a fellow huge Jeter and Rivera fan, that is awesome!