`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you improve this site?

How would you improve this site?
Hello, my name is Justin. I am a new employee at Beckett Media. Before I was an employee here, I was a collector and a member of this forum. I have been a member of this community for about two years now and I think that we have a great community. I am always seeing a lot of people being positive towards one another and being very supportive.

One thing that I have noticed though, is comments and threads discussing people's unhappiness with our site. I understand frustrations that people have, I used to have them myself. I will say that there are a lot of new things coming that will make things easier for all of us to use the site. I just want to take a moment and ask everyone what would you like to see differently that would make this site better for users.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to reading everyone's opinion.

RE: How would you improve this site?
The biggest issue I notice is speed. Pages take quite some time to load on the forums.
[Image: temp_zps476251d0.png]
05-06 UD Ice Rookies: 137/168

the org could be better. it tracks when i make a trade but it does not "fully inventory" my collection. Instead of making a duplicate record of the card traded for it could just update the existing one. IE i have a card marked 1 in "want" and 1 in "trade for" when i finally trade for this card it would be nice if the want and trade for just automaticaly changed to a 1 in "have" also a way to browse what users have marked for trade by set or player instead of having to look up each individual card
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

I would like a return to the time when all the cards marked with a "golden star" showed up at the beginning of someone's trade list when you initiate a trade. I would also like when you view the C2C portion of a card's page for it to show the member's "last activity" date beside their username. Nothing worst than clicking on 4 users that have a card you want and finding out that they haven't used the site in 2 years.

Both Greg and Ryan have hit the nail on the head..here here and hope to see these changes soon..
Canucks fan for life

Bring back Matchmaker! It made trading much easier.

(05-09-2013, 03:27 PM)geeman62 Wrote: Both Greg and Ryan have hit the nail on the head..here here and hope to see these changes soon..
I agree

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

this is a joke, right?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(05-09-2013, 04:20 PM)androsfl Wrote: Bring back Matchmaker! It made trading much easier.
Totally agree!!!
(05-09-2013, 03:27 PM)geeman62 Wrote: Both Greg and Ryan have hit the nail on the head..here here and hope to see these changes soon..
Totally agree with this too!!

And - when I look at another person's org, let me see Trade Fors instead of Wants !!!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

SPEED UP THE SITE this page took nearly 3 minutes to load.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS