`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2012 Prizm Panini Pylon Auctions

RE: 2012 Prizm Panini Pylon Auctions
I, for one, really like these cards. I received mine (Kellen Moore, and yeah, that was me mentioned above, too. I may have overpaid...) and absolutely love it. I wish they scanned better, but in person, these are gorgeous.

I'm all for something like this, because I understand going into it that it is exactly the same thing as Topps Vault items. Wasn't the point of the Topps Vault, at first, to find great things "buried in the vault?" Now, all they are doing is making 1/1 blank back parallels for everything! That's not from the vault, that's from the printing press! I don't get upset at those, and I don't get upset at these.

There are parallels that are exclusive to retail. Parallels that are exclusive to hobby. And now, finally, we may see the start of parallels that are web exclusive. Oh well. The hobby is evolving, and while this might be seen as a cash grab by some, at least you know you are guaranteed of getting something you want, instead of dropping cash on a box that could be awful.
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)