`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor - Boston Celtics & LA Clippers Blockbuster Deal>????

Rumor - Boston Celtics & LA Clippers Blockbuster Deal>????
Check out the latest NBA trade rumor - from Stephen A. Smith

http://nesn.com/2013/05/report-kevin-gar...ked-about/

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rumor-bosto...00437.html

I can hear it now Bill Simmons laughing w a smile and saying "we'll throw in a box of Deer Antler spray too"
I'm currently collecting MANNY MACHADO Bowman Chrome

RE: Rumor - Boston Celtics & LA Clippers Blockbuster Deal>????
I would love this deal as a celtics fan but why would the clips even consider it?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Don't see it happening to be honest, no way would the clippers agree to that! I wish though...
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Rondo, green and Blake would look pretty good together..... But I still do not understand why the clips would do it
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

please...stephen smith - who i guiltily like, but know everything he says is rubbish - started this insane rumor

not happening. dumbest rumor ive heard in a long time

One thing about the NBA is whenever there is a big trade possibility involving major players, it NEVER happens. The only time a trade like this would happen, the media wouldnt be able to report it as a rumor. It wouldnt get leaked to the media. The teams would keep it close to the chest until the trade is complete.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(05-09-2013, 06:51 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: One thing about the NBA is whenever there is a big trade possibility involving major players, it NEVER happens. The only time a trade like this would happen, the media wouldnt be able to report it as a rumor. It wouldnt get leaked to the media. The teams would keep it close to the chest until the trade is complete.
agreed, also...since when do you add a Coach to a trade Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

blake's not going anywhere. they're gonna resign chris paul and blake. Pierce isn't going to leave but Garnett might still come to LA. I think craziest part of this story is the Clippers just had best season of their career, most wins in franchise history, Pacific Division champs for first time ever, and they're going to fire their coach. That's crazy.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

(05-09-2013, 01:10 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: blake's not going anywhere. they're gonna resign chris paul and blake. Pierce isn't going to leave but Garnett might still come to LA. I think craziest part of this story is the Clippers just had best season of their career, most wins in franchise history, Pacific Division champs for first time ever, and they're going to fire their coach. That's crazy.
+1. This rumor is nonsense. Agree 100%. Grizz were a serious threat and were awesome that serious. Why even consider blowing it up? Crazy.

(05-09-2013, 01:13 PM)user_3n5kp Wrote: +1. This rumor is nonsense. Agree 100%. Grizz were a serious threat and were awesome that serious. Why even consider blowing it up? Crazy.
Memphis is proving just how good they are, could easily be up 2-0 on the Thunder (without Russ thought). Why blow this team up? And Garnett has probably 2 years left? Keep developing Deandre and Blake. I know Blake has an insane work ethic, he wants to be great. Stick with them.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]