`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Jumbo Box....Awesome Pull!!!!

2013 Bowman Jumbo Box....Awesome Pull!!!!
Went and picked up a single pack from Target until I could go pick up my Jumbo box from the LCS today. I am really loving this set this year. Well here we go.

[Image: IMG_0004_NEW_zps1fe4fdc2.jpg]

My blues Ian Kinsler and Jonathan Schoop. These are numbered to 500 as usual.

[Image: IMG_0003_NEW_zps39f0bbf0.jpg]

Here are some scans of a Chrome card, Orange border, Topps 100 and Silver Ice.

[Image: IMG_0002_NEW_zps0c75f504.jpg]

Here's the Internationals. I think these look much better than last year.

[Image: IMG_NEW_0001_zps40623194.jpg]

Here are my minis the Blue came out of my Retail pack. These have to be easily one of the coolest cards I've seen. I might try for the set. It is numbered to 250.

[Image: IMG_NEW_zpsf70f8617.jpg]

And here are my hits. I'm really excited to pull the Byron Buxton, The orange refractor is numbered to 25 and those Sapphire First Bowman cards are beautiful.

RE: 2013 Bowman Jumbo Box....Awesome Pull!!!!
Wow. I think I found something that interests me on that Mantle patch Wink
Kepler

(05-08-2013, 02:19 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Wow. I think I found something that interests me on that Mantle patch Wink
Thats good news lol

But if you did mange any Twins prospects (chrome or base) I'd be interested. I got a really Yankee heavy Blaster that I'm working on scans of.
Kepler

Great single box. Buxton is so hot right now (hobby-wise). Villanueva might be a good hold for the time being. He had a marginal season last year and I think got pushed out of the top 100 but has some decent upside and could rebound with a strong season (which he isnt having yet).

Nice stuff, Jim! I'd love a shot at the Olson auto ... PM me. Thanks! RJ

Like the Rob Brantly hometown/international.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

I love this set, these are the best WBC cards bowman has made yet!
The blue stripe card is so neat looking, this is much better than the past 3 yrs worth of bowman.

I hit walmart on the way home and no blasters...too much traffic to go to the LCS until saturday

(05-08-2013, 04:19 PM)rentzington Wrote: I love this set, these are the best WBC cards bowman has made yet!
The blue stripe card is so neat looking, this is much better than the past 3 yrs worth of bowman.

I hit walmart on the way home and no blasters...too much traffic to go to the LCS until saturday
the scan of that blue mini does it no justice it really is a beauty. But I agree I love the set this year!!

(05-08-2013, 04:21 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: the scan of that blue mini does it no justice it really is a beauty. But I agree I love the set this year!!

I may have to just limit myself to collecting the mini's and key in on other cards I want.

If you want to trade those two ranger cards I'd be interested