`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Topps Redemption card ever...

My first Topps Redemption card ever...
I've been excited about this card since I heard of it's existence, now the waiting game begins......And yes, I've never had a redemption card from Topps Smile
Oh and it'll be numbered to 5
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251269356366?ssP...1439.l2649
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: My first Topps Redemption card ever...
Nice! When I was a kid back in the late 80's, I sent out a few cards TTM to baseball players I liked at the time and the only ones who responded were Nolan Ryan(autopenned photo) and Will Clark. I still have that signed 1989 Donruss in our(my daughter and I) collection and have been very partial to him ever since. Can't wait to see yours!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I sure hope they will redeem it I am still waiting on 12 myself and finally got one replacement some now going on 2 1/2 to 3 years and not one peep out of them.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I am leery of the redemption aspect but Clark is a fairly consistent signer and I'm hoping that these are already signed though not sure how to find out.

Wow..you got a great price on that..

gonna be hard to wait for that beauty to be redeemed...
[Image: arod.gif]

Yeah, the first one that went up for sale went for $100, so when I saw this one with no action and only an hour left I set my snipe and went to watch Iron Man in IMAX and was pleasantly surprised when I checked my eBay Smile

Great price! I've been trying to snipe a few of those mini autos but keep losing out.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(05-08-2013, 08:38 AM)aprirr Wrote: Nice! When I was a kid back in the late 80's, I sent out a few cards TTM to baseball players I liked at the time and the only ones who responded were Nolan Ryan(autopenned photo) and Will Clark. I still have that signed 1989 Donruss in our(my daughter and I) collection and have been very partial to him ever since. Can't wait to see yours!
I did that when I was a kid too, but the photo I got from Nolan Ryan wasn't auto pen it was an actual signature.
He was the only one who responded....I was actually thinking of trying the same thing again with some cheap cards just to see what happens.

I got 2 topps redemptions in the past week, but they were minor league players from bowman sterling so that might make it easier.
What stinks is they are sticker auto's!! The base version of the cards I have an auto on card.