`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes 2013 Press Pass Ignite

2 boxes 2013 Press Pass Ignite
I drove out to a further shop today because they told me they had a new product in stock, which they ended up not having. So I mulled around for a while, and decided to once again buy something I've not bought before, and picked up a box of 2013 Ignite. Liked it so much I cracked another.

Here's the stuff:

Box 1:

Bonus pack -

Power Pick - Kasey Kahne - #22/50

and this:
[Image: 130508_0007_zps81774088.jpg]
NICE 3 color patch! Not numbered.

Parallels -
Hobby Exclusive Color Proof - David Reutimann - #35/50
NHOF -155 - Cotton Owens - 37/50

Auto (sorry, won't photo well) - Aric Almirola - #54/75

IGNITE HOT THREADS -

[Image: 130508_0008_zps1b162fee.jpg]
Dale Jr. - #14/99 = tiniest piece of green in left corner, and white on black or navy backround, any idea where it'd from?

Box 2:

Bonus Pack -

Power Picks - Tony Stewart - #10/10

and another copy of the Jeff Gordon from box 1, except it's a plain black swatch

Parallels -
Hobby Exclusive Color Proof - James Buescher - #02/50

Auto - (sorry, won't photo well) - Joey Logano - 11/50

IGNITE HOT THREADS -

[Image: 130508_0006_zpsdf773647.jpg]

Jamie McMurray - #03/10!!!

Any ideas where it's from????

Oh, and there was one extra hit in the first box.......

this thing is crazy in person....

[Image: 130508_0010_zpse6768e80.jpg]

Joey Logano RACE-USED TIRE / AUTO - #16/20

Might be hard to see, but there are 3 colors on the tire, Yellow-Blue-Black....

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: 2 boxes 2013 Press Pass Ignite
Nice pulls. I can't really tell where the Jr. patch is from. The Gordon is obviously the DuPont logo, the JMac looks like the 'na' from McDonalds. I think that word is under the 'M' logo.

Sweet cards! Have not busted any Racing lately but you gave me the itch! lol
Congrats!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Nice pulls, I am never lucky enough to pull any Gordon's Sad Not sure who/what you collect, but if ever decide to trade them check out my Org on the slim chance that I have something you would be interested in. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(05-08-2013, 04:42 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Nice pulls, I am never lucky enough to pull any Gordon's Sad Not sure who/what you collect, but if ever decide to trade them check out my Org on the slim chance that I have something you would be interested in. Thank you.

Jerry
If you want to pull JG cards, Ignite is what you want. Almost every box has a JG Firesuit card in the Power Picks pack. Most of them are plain black but I have seen a few patches from them. You can see that 'jaykayzee' pulled 1 of each from his 2 boxes. Also, I have seen a case break (20 boxes) and that guy pulled 16 of those JG RU's, some were numbered, some were patches, some were both.

(05-08-2013, 10:36 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: If you want to pull JG cards, Ignite is what you want. Almost every box has a JG Firesuit card in the Power Picks pack. Most of them are plain black but I have seen a few patches from them. You can see that 'jaykayzee' pulled 1 of each from his 2 boxes. Also, I have seen a case break (20 boxes) and that guy pulled 16 of those JG RU's, some were numbered, some were patches, some were both.
After I sent my post I looked at the product description, each Hobby Box is suppose to have a JG Firesuit card. I guess I need to save a little more money to buy a hobby box Smile

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Junior swatch appears to be from left shoulder. Would love a shot at that card btw if its available.

If you want to move that J-Mac hit up Mikarlo I am sure he would be very interested.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

(05-10-2013, 06:41 PM)forthebirds Wrote: Junior swatch appears to be from left shoulder. Would love a shot at that card btw if its available.

If you want to move that J-Mac hit up Mikarlo I am sure he would be very interested.
I am pretty sure it is not from the shoulder patch. That was the first thing I checked out. There are no green colors anywhere near it on any variation of the suit that I've seen.
It appears that this is one that would be best figured out in person. Colors on the firesuits tend to not show up quite right in scans anyway. I was thinking that it might be part of a Dt. Mountain Dew or AMP logo, but most of the DMD have green borders outside OR inside of the main border and AMP is usually an all white logo.

Love that McMurray! Would love a shot at it if you're trading or selling.

Nice Pulls!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Amazing stuff congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK