`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Finally a Russell Wilson Topps Chrome RC Auto delivery

RE: Finally a Russell Wilson Topps Chrome RC Auto delivery
I agree but it's topps. It makes the set look weird IMO with one sticker and everything else on card
(05-07-2013, 07:11 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Like others said, bummer on the sticker... yay on the Wilson being in hand!! Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(05-07-2013, 06:42 PM)ft28jags Wrote: scan added Smile
Very nice sir!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

thanks...usually like to scan when i have multiple things to scan and I did so it all worked out Smile
(05-07-2013, 08:07 PM)mik253 Wrote: Very nice sir!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

These are going for huge dollars on the bay...wow..

mine still says pending on the topps site and ive seen every color for sale so far except pink..

are u keeping yours?
[Image: arod.gif]

Mine is pending.
(05-08-2013, 01:27 PM)arod1973 Wrote: These are going for huge dollars on the bay...wow..

mine still says pending on the topps site and ive seen every color for sale so far except pink..

are u keeping yours?
My Flickr