`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I must be crazy

I must be crazy
But for the life of me I can't find this card in the org! And it's an easy one! but when I type in 2012 Topps Brandon Weeden #3 I can't find the base RC...am I going mad?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: I must be crazy
Just drop the card number and all his topps will show. There are two cards 3a and 3b listed. Hope this helps.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(05-06-2013, 09:02 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Just drop the card number and all his topps will show. There are two cards 3a and 3b listed. Hope this helps.
This is correct, i found the card and it is listed as 3a
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

yep, thanks a ton guys, whod think that a missing A at the end would make it unfindable!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-06-2013, 09:31 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: yep, thanks a ton guys, whod think that a missing A at the end would make it unfindable!
That is one thing about this version of Beckett that has tried to drive me crazy for the past 2+ years! Sometimes it isn't even an A or B version listing, but adding or dropping the insert/parallel set letters from the card number.
One example: many Press Pass racing card parallels have a 'P' before the card number, but if there are more than 1 parallel of that card, the "P" is sometimes missing from the card number.
I have lots of examples for this type of thing in all sports, but that one came off the top of my head.

if you just put the number without the #, then it should show up also.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]