`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some PC mail and an awesome redemption replacement!

Some PC mail and an awesome redemption replacement!
Hey all! Been a while since I showed off any mail for the PC, so here we go!

First up, a sweet Neely Limited Logos from The Cup...

[Image: 10-11TheCupLimitedLogos-CamNeely_zps942bdb56.jpg]

The gold version of this year's SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics, which finishes this Ray Bourque rainbow (sans shield...)

[Image: 12-13SPGameUsedAuthenticFabrics-RayBourq...276359.jpg]

An amazing Krejci patch...

[Image: 11-12UpperDeckGamePatch-DavidKrejci_zps485bd1f9.jpg]

A handful of the nicer All-Time Greats PC pick-ups...

[Image: EvgeniNabokovAutographedPatch_zps9c1ab79a.jpg]

[Image: JonathanCheechooAutographedPatch_zps87efa6b1.jpg]

[Image: PatrickMarleauAutographedPatch_zps9181c051.jpg]

[Image: ScottGomezAutographedPatch_zps12c38440.jpg]

And finally, I called Panini customer service to check on a redemption card that I entered back in October. I started my call hoping to get some information about the card, a 2011-12 Certified Big Pulls Autograph of Mike Richards, but was told that the cards were lost somewhere, and not going to be returned, signed or remade. That was a bummer, so I talked to the rep for a bit about my choices for replacement. Being so low numbered (#/10) they were willing to give me about $100-150 in replacement value for it. I was OK with that, but the replacement cards that he offered weren't exactly lighting a fire for me, a Seguin/Schmidt dual auto and a Neely/Lindros dual auto, neither of which sold me. I asked about Ovechkin, and he said that he did have a higher value card of his, but that it was damaged. He described the damage, and explained that it wouldn't be something that he would send in for grading. I have no interest in grading a PC card anyway, so I decided to roll the dice and hope that it didn't have the kind of damage that would make it less than worthy for the PC, and here's how I did...

[Image: 11-12ContendersAutographedPatch-AlexOvec...8371de.jpg]

Slight damage on the edges, but not enough to bother me. No complaints here, I think Panini came through for me. Anyway, thanks for having a look, and I hope everyone's having fun collecting and enjoying the playoffs!
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Some PC mail and an awesome redemption replacement!
Amazing replacement gamble. That Ovechkin is awesome along with the Bruins cards. I think I need just the Bourque fight strap to finish the rainbow minus the Shield. Amazing cards Chris.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

oh that's just sick! I think 90% of those dang cards have edging issues lol I mean its a black card lol, I know mine are edged to heck! Glad it worked out for you! Smile
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Amazing Ovie card. Congrats on the redemption. Really like the Neely card.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia