`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for/buy Derrick Rose RC's

Looking to trade for/buy Derrick Rose RC's
With everyone hating on D Rose right now, I figured I'd try to add a few more cards to my PC of his. If you have any rookie year (2008-09) cards of him that you're looking to move, let me know. Either send an offer, PM me, or post what you have...Thanks!
[Image: cIi7FQg.png]

RE: Looking to trade for/buy Derrick Rose RC's
Why is everyone hating on him? Last I heard he was injured. (forgive my ignorance I am one of the only hobbyists in the world who no longer follows the NBA I think lol)
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

People are saying he should have came back from his injury already since he's been medically cleared for two months now, and he said himself that its just a "muscle memory" thing. I personally believe he should at least try to play even if it's only for 10-20 minutes. There's been a slight dip in his card prices as far as sale prices go, but nothing major. I'm hoping I can reap the benefits of other collector's giving up on him and looking to move their stuff! ; )

Hope his value stays up, just pulled his SP variation card from my box of 2012-13 P&P last night :-)
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

you wouldn't know it by the prices on ebay for some of his cards but I have a few I could part with if the offer was right...09 topps signatures #316/869 and #0329/2325 , 08-09 upper deck spx fo-dr jersey card,08-09 ud sp rtd-mr rose mayo rookie threads.

I'd be interested, could you PM me a price you're looking to get for each?

(05-11-2013, 03:15 PM)lcmc2008 Wrote: you wouldn't know it by the prices on ebay for some of his cards but I have a few I could part with if the offer was right...09 topps signatures #316/869 and #0329/2325 , 08-09 upper deck spx fo-dr jersey card,08-09 ud sp rtd-mr rose mayo rookie threads.