`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple pickups last week 5/4

RE: Couple pickups last week 5/4
I pulled the Harper Blue from the first box of 2012 Bowman Chrome I bought last year and sold it for $500 directly through paypal along with the scratched redemption card. So I would say I did pretty well. The one I just picked up looks nice to the eye. I checked the surface and it looks like at least a 9 or better, the rest of the stuff, edges, corner and centering are great. The only question would be the auto on it. Sometimes when the ink has gaps in it the auto gets a lower grade. But overall I am happy, now I just need the 2011 Bowman Draft Green Border Harper, the 2011 Bowman Platinum and the 2011 Bowman Sterling Autos to get them all....LOL. Although it would be nice to have em all!!!
(05-06-2013, 02:47 PM)iconms Wrote: Very nice!

I think if that Bowman Harper grades well, $225 would be money well spent.

What kind of profit did you make on the Blue auto you sold? Did you pull it?

Yup and we always say that after we crack boxes and get nothing...LOL. On the other hand you could have pulled a Superfractor of someone too. I guess thats what makes collecting so much fun. You will never know what you are gonna get til you crack it. I am sure I am going to buy way too many boxes of 2013 Bowman Jumbo in the next couple weeks and then kick myself after. But it only takes one card to make up for months of bad breaks.
(05-06-2013, 03:07 PM)rentzington Wrote: Oh I agree if I'm spending the money I want a 2011 bowman auto

I bought 4 boxes of 2011 bowman a month ago and was very disappointed in the hits
For the price that cost I could have gotten a Harper and profar auto on eBay