`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Vintage Set to Build

RE: Best Vintage Set to Build
You should start with one of the 70s, except the 71' since it is the most expensive one. You should try to pick the one that is the most eye appealing to you. Many years to choose from since it has already been mention many good sets from the 70s. It is up to you to pick the one you like the most.

1953 was my fav set to chase. Had them all except 3 (Mantle,Paige,Jackie Robinson). Found half the set in my Grandpa's attic. Came across very tough times and made a nice penny on them when I sold them,though it haunts me everyday that I got rid of them haha. But now I'm on to 1963,which IMO is really cool looking.

As everyone has said already though,all about what YOU think looks good.
[Image: Npcz9Sk_zps02cb653f.png]

Thank you guys for all of the advice! Inside I had 1975 as one of my top 3 before I asked this because it's Brett's rookie year. I think that's what I'll go for! Great looking set and like I said, condition isn't an issue.

If anyone would like to help me get started, please let me know. Unfortunately most of what I have for trade is very recent. I shipped off tons of my inserts to COMC today, so I'm lacking in the trade department and my org doesn't reflect that yet. If there's anything specific you're looking for, just ask and I'll let you know if I have it.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]