Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Pick Ups update 5-30

Recent Pick Ups update 5-30
5/30/13 update

[Image: patch_zps6562f69c.jpg]
another sweet pudge auto /25!
Ive been wanting to pick up one of these Olt Elite patch autos since forever! XD finally found an awesome deal on one.
FINALLY GOT MY FIRST GALLO CHROME! ugh his stuff had been insanely high, but i grabbed this refractor for less than what the base autos had been going for -awesome-

and my favorite sweetest multi patch Smile SICK SICK SICK Kinsler Ryan Smoltz

[Image: PCpickup_zps32f44690.jpg]

5/11/13 update
First pudge (certified) auto! sweeet! Smile
also choice dual auto /50
and another Kinsler patch auto /50 (this one has more color then my other )
[Image: pc_zps810e6e9b.jpg]

nothing fancy or expensive but nice additions for the PC
love the pudge patch even though he's in detriot uni, for $15 at the LCS i thought it a steal Smile
[Image: pickups_zps9cb164e2.jpg]
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: Recent Pick Ups
Thanks for sharing and congrats on the black OLT. Trying for rainbows and the blacks are the hardest (forget platinums...too much $). Really like Tribute's this year also. Neat patch card!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sweet patch
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

The Pudge pic is obviously from Detriot but the patch looks to be from his Rangers uniform.

(05-05-2013, 10:13 PM)jstbuch Wrote: The Pudge pic is obviously from Detriot but the patch looks to be from his Rangers uniform.
Good eye, looks like rangers to me too
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(05-05-2013, 09:20 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks for sharing and congrats on the black OLT. Trying for rainbows and the blacks are the hardest (forget platinums...too much $). Really like Tribute's this year also. Neat patch card!
yeah i like this years tributes too, last years were so weak IMO. And the olt wasnt that hard to get, with his vision problems and his exam tomorrow lots of people seem to be dumping his stuff now. and although some prices are still high alot of his stuff is going pretty inexpensive. Hope what ever his vision problems may be can be fixed :/

(05-06-2013, 04:38 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: yeah i like this years tributes too, last years were so weak IMO. And the olt wasnt that hard to get, with his vision problems and his exam tomorrow lots of people seem to be dumping his stuff now. and although some prices are still high alot of his stuff is going pretty inexpensive. Hope what ever his vision problems may be can be fixed :/
Yup olt is cheap right now...profar on the other hand has been costing me!

Such a neat pudge patch, and I assume you got choice because of the ut Arlington connection ?

(05-06-2013, 06:23 PM)rentzington Wrote: Yup olt is cheap right now...profar on the other hand has been costing me!

Such a neat pudge patch, and I assume you got choice because of the ut Arlington connection ?
this guy gets it! Wink i've got a nice choice collection going although its always hard to explain why the big rangers fan I am, that i collect a top A's prospect.

RE: Recent Pick Ups update 5-11
bump for pudge auto!

RE: Recent Pick Ups update 5-11
great pudge auto
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]