IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for niners
Thumbs Up 
Trading for niners
Everything in this thread is for trade.. My wants are
Totally certified Crabtree black 1/1(will add Paypal)
Big lot of 49er cards, looking for #rd cards, Inserts, RCs from anyone CURRENTLY on the team BESIDES AJ JENKINS AND LAMICHAEL JAMES.
Thanks for looking. By the way new here but I was on blowout and SCF.

[Image: null-79.jpg]
Harris is /150
Nevis is /190
[Image: null-81.jpg]
Miller is /266
Ayers is /1074
Cooley is /250
[Image: null-80.jpg]
Big Ben is /25
Parrish is /50
Aj green is /299
[Image: null-82.jpg]
Shady is /249

All the autos come out to over $15 from ebay(not including the Harris /150)
All the jersey cards come out to over $15(some weren't on eBay so I went of similar cards, for example I went off a different Chris Cooley card /250)

RE: Trading for niners
Hey bud, welcome to Beckett. I collect Rc's. Feel free to check me for a trade. Send an open offer if ya can find anything.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

Heya again bud. I replied to your msg. I gave you a basic low down on how to trade here. Find cards, and how to see someones trader rating. I hope it helps you out. I have no prob walking you through your first trade on here.
~cheerz~
Fx

(05-05-2013, 04:58 PM)franklinx Wrote: Heya again bud. I replied to your msg. I gave you a basic low down on how to trade here. Find cards, and how to see someones trader rating. I hope it helps you out. I have no prob walking you through your first trade on here.
~cheerz~
Fx
Hey, thanks. Have anything else besides what's in your organize? Oh and are the gold and purple Willis cards chrome or just regular topps? Those are the only cards that I saw that I really liked.
Thanks!

Those are Topps. I didnt buy to much of the Chrome this year. If your interested send an open offer for those cards. That means, just leave my side blank. And we can go from there. I just collect Rc's so its not like I am gonna ask for any auto's or Gu's in return.
~cheerz~
Fx

(05-05-2013, 05:43 PM)franklinx Wrote: Those are Topps. I didnt buy to much of the Chrome this year. If your interested send an open offer for those cards. That means, just leave my side blank. And we can go from there. I just collect Rc's so its not like I am gonna ask for any auto's or Gu's in return.
~cheerz~
Fx
Ok I TRYED to start the trade.. Haha kind of confused.. I tried leaving my Side blank but It wouldn't work

Ok, well you need to pick the cards you want from me. And you should be able to send the trade leaving your side blank. Maybe try again, and look for a "warning" of why you cant send the trade. I havent seen this before, so I dont know how to help.
Ok, well you need to pick the cards you want from me. And you should be able to send the trade leaving your side blank. Maybe try again, and look for a "warning" of why you cant send the trade. I havent seen this before, so I dont know how to help. One question, do you have any of your cards uploaded to the trade tool?.. Maybe if you dont have this done, it wont let you trade.

You don't have any cards marked for trade. Just add them to your org and then mark them foe trade! I'm a super collector of kellen Moore , James white and Indianapolis colts past or present!!! Very interested in the drake nevisand what ever else you have.

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)