`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice...what do to with a great pull?

Need some advice...what do to with a great pull?
Hey everyone...not sure if this is the right place to post this...but here goes: pulled a middlebrooks finite prizm 1/1...beautifulllll card but I'm a Yankees fan and don't have much use for it. I've tried looking on eBay and the values are a little bit all over the place so my question is...should I sell it and if so about how much would I expect to get for a card like this? Should I get it graded then sell it? And finally should I sell it on eBay or blowout or some sort of forum?

If I were to trade it...what would be a fair asking price in trade value?

Thanks for any help guys and sorry if I posted this in wrong place! And if there are any middlebrooks fans out there that want a shot at it Ill listen to offers!

RE: Need some advice...what do to with a great pull?
if your really not sure what to ask- put it on ebay with a 399 bin obo and see what happens. you'll get some low ball offers but you'll also get some realistic ones.i'd say you'd probably get around 2 for it. i havent really seen the market for these but panini isnt bowman so a 1/1 wont get as much as a superfractor. red sox fans are hard core so you'll get a nice chunk of change for it.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(05-05-2013, 02:31 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: if your really not sure what to ask- put it on ebay with a 399 bin obo and see what happens. you'll get some low ball offers but you'll also get some realistic ones.i'd say you'd probably get around 2 for it. i havent really seen the market for these but panini isnt bowman so a 1/1 wont get as much as a superfractor. red sox fans are hard core so you'll get a nice chunk of change for it.
Great advice. I couldn't agree more about putting a high buy it now price with a best offer option on it. You're not obligated to sell it too cheaply that way, and you can get a roundabout guess at its value if it doesn't sell.
As far as grading? It's a 1/1 ... So if it's a 9 or 9.5 what's the difference? There's only THAT one. I have no idea if eBay or COMC is better. I've only used eBay, so I'm comfortable with that.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

BIN/BO best option to find out what you might get for it.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I would try to move it ASAP too b/c product always sells for the most when its brand new
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Think you guys are right gonna try my luck out in the bay...might as well start high and see what kinda offers come in...thought I saw an Addison Reed go for pretty high so I guess well see!

Thanks guys!

(05-05-2013, 04:33 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: BIN/BO best option to find out what you might get for it.
I've only sold a couple things on ebay. Do you need to have a certain number of sales (10?) before you can do a best offer option?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(05-05-2013, 09:04 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I've only sold a couple things on ebay. Do you need to have a certain number of sales (10?) before you can do a best offer option?
Yes. I found this out myself. I think it's a relatively new rule.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

ive only done a few myself...maybe i got to 10 but it let me do it just fine