`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Rant

RE: Panini Rant
I've said it before, and i'll say it again - Panini, like all other multi-sport companies, use the same templates across the board. And also don't forget that a lot the products (well, all of the former donruss/playoff/pinnacle/leaf stuff) were products that collector's wanted to see in basketball for years - especially during the 1990's and early 2000's. Panini is just giving us what we wanted. could they have done better with some of the designs? Probably yes. Could they have varied the designs from set to set? they have done that. At least it's not like when Fleer had Fleer and force with exactly the same design just a different finish. Ditto with Fleer tradition and fleer glossy. Or, how about 1999-00 Upper Deck, Upper Deck Gold Reserve and Upper Deck Encore all being identical except for the finish? At least panini aren't putting out two or three different products with identical designs and calling them something else because of the finish.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: Panini Rant
I think you are right on with your comments.

I've been thinking the same thing all year..Ive actually liked Panini overall more this year but the number of product they are cranking out it insane..

They did the same in football to cash in on the amazing QB class this year...You barely have time to start buying one product before the next is out..and like someone else mentioned there are still at least 4 more releases and its already playoff time..
[Image: arod.gif]