`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Past & Present, Timeless Treasures and Preferred Break

2012-13 Past & Present, Timeless Treasures and Preferred Break
Went to the LCS today. I didn't have much available money so full boxes weren't an option. Here is what we left with.

2012-13 Past & present 11 packs
RC Autos- Jared Cunningham, John Jenkins, and Donatas Motiejunas????
Elusive Ink- Vlade Divac(Kings Jersey)
Champion Banners insert- Joe Dumars
Variation-Alonzo Mourning (Hornets)
Rise & Shine- Lebron, Anthony Davis, Jameer Nelson, Jonas Valanciunas, CP3, Larry Sanders, Andre Drummond, Omer Asik, Kendrick Perkins, Ben Gordon
Shattered- Gerald Green
Raining 3's-OJ Mayo
Treads- D-Rose, Andre Iguodala, OJ Mayo
Base ROokies- Terrence Jones, Derrick WIlliams, Bernard James, Jared Cunningham, Marquis Teague, Klay Thompson, Jordan Hamilton, Tobias Harris, Cory Joseph, Enes Kanter, Iman Shumpert

2012-13 Preferred
We did pack wars with this box. There was four of us. It was myself, my wife, the LCS owner and another LCS regular. THe rules were we would draw numbers 1-4. #1 was the high spot and got first choice. #4 got last choice plus the Anthology pack. I have had good luck with these so I was hoping for #4 if I couldn't have #1. We drew #3 and #4. It couldn't have been worse...but the box was a dud anyway. Our hits?
Serge Ibaka Panini's Choice auto /74
Taj Gibson Silhouettes /49
Kobe pack was a dud.

2012-13 Timess Treasures-I paid $75 for the box on sale
Base- Kyle Lowry, Carl Landry, Zach Randolph
Silver base- Monta Ellis
Timeless signature redemption-Spud Webb /199
Glass Rookies- Tristan THompson /499
Glass Rookies Silver- Terrence Ross /25 (surprisingly high BV on this)

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012-13 Past & Present, Timeless Treasures and Preferred Break
Nice Vlade auto..

Id be interested in the Taj if your planning to move it..
[Image: arod.gif]

It is definitely FT. We can wait for the BV to post if you want. I am figuring it will be in the $15 range when it does book.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Hey I'm interested in the Tristan Glass auto and the CP3 P&P insert. Let me know if you want to get a trade going! (Not bad overall. It's gonna be hard to live up to some of your past breaks lol)
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(05-04-2013, 04:26 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hey I'm interested in the Tristan Glass auto and the CP3 P&P insert. Let me know if you want to get a trade going! (Not bad overall. It's gonna be hard to live up to some of your past breaks lol)
Yeah Man. I am good to get a trade going!

I was wondering what your overall thoughts were on Past and Present. I haven't seen much in the way of breaks and some of the cards look a little cheap, although the pictures may not be doing them justice.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(05-04-2013, 04:35 PM)ndevoy Wrote: I was wondering what your overall thoughts were on Past and Present. I haven't seen much in the way of breaks and some of the cards look a little cheap, although the pictures may not be doing them justice.
I actually liked last years much better. THe Shattered insert looks like an atomic refractor or cracked ice insert. I think that last year Panini felt that they had to make up for no RC class. THis year they just kind of threw it together. It kind of sucks but at $6 a pack I wanted to try some.
I will say this....Look at the autograph list. Can you find another product with so many autos of stiffs and has-beens? No, really. The auto checklist is just awful. That is why I stayed away from a full box.

I just took a look at the list and you are right. Theres a few in there that I haven't seen before but some very bizarre. Wondering what those headband cards look like in person also. I guess I am just itching for a decent, affordable basketball product to come out and was hoping this might be it. Not sure what else is coming down the pipe but lets hope that something good is on the way. Guess I need to check out Panini Brilliance and Crusade.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(05-05-2013, 03:23 AM)ndevoy Wrote: I just took a look at the list and you are right. Theres a few in there that I haven't seen before but some very bizarre. Wondering what those headband cards look like in person also. I guess I am just itching for a decent, affordable basketball product to come out and was hoping this might be it. Not sure what else is coming down the pipe but lets hope that something good is on the way. Guess I need to check out Panini Brilliance and Crusade.
The texture on the headband actually feels like a headband. They are kind of cool. I am just picking up packs here and there now. I am not all that interested in buying full boxes now. I used to buy 3-4 boxes at a time and then take them home to break them. Now I just buy a pack at a time until a hit something that I want and stop there.

nice stuff bro! I could use the Webb if you haven't submitted it yet!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75